Academic Eligibility Definitions
Customers must meet one of the following criteria to be considered eligible for Academic pricing. Nuance will determine eligibility at its sole discretion.
"Educational Establishment" means:
- Any accredited public or private primary, secondary or higher education school providing fulltime education. This includes nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools, high schools, grammar schools, schools for special needs, teacher training colleges, technical colleges, further education colleges, research institutes, adult education centres and subsidised facilities for the re-training of the unemployed.
- Administrative Offices or Boards of Education of Educational Establishments (for their own use).
- Home schools and tutoring schemes approved in writing by Nuance in its sole discretion.
- International School Communities
- Government funded / owned schools located in the Territory.
Named educational entities approved by Nuance only if individual named entities are approved by Nuance in writing if not already listed by Nuance on its website.
- Hospitals that are wholly owned and operated by an Educational Establishment. Wholly owned and operated means the Educational Establishment is sole owner of the hospital and only entity exercising control over day to day operations.
- Education research laboratories that are a public establishment and recognised as such, teach students as part of their research mission, can provide copy of Bylaws that state the relationship with controlling university.
- Educational Consortia, Councils and Systems: Corporations and associations validly organised and existing under the laws of the Territory, with each member or shareholder of which is an accredited school.
"Educational Individual" means
A qualified individual who acquire the Products for their own personal use but not for further distribution or transfer and who have presented appropriate identification of current status as:
- Students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction
- Full or part time students enrolled at Higher & Further Education Establishments defined as accredited public or private university or college that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time study
- Full or part time faculty and staff employed by accredited Education Establishments
- Other qualified examples as listed by Nuance from time to time on its Internet website or in other written communication